Saturday, January 31, 2009

WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE

Whats up everyone...

So..BRASS TAX

I am flying to Las Vegas tonight staying a few hours
and then Leaving for Miami. I will wake up in tha hot
humid Miami International airport pick up my rental car
and get my Winter Music Conference Badge and Credentials.

to all those who are attending hit me up i am down to boogie...
Also i am bringing my projector and laptop to rock out
with too.

But i will probably be at the pool all night and day everyday
because i am deprived like no other....only the super powers
above understand my pain and suffering over lack of pools
and fresh seafood...what is a southern beach boy to do???

I KNOW....I"M going to Miami...WHOOOWEEE Bitches grab
dough’z bathing suits or lack there of an lets parT-E

No comments:

Post a Comment